Monday, July 7, 2008

Damn you Craig Powers....


So I catch up with this friend of mine Craig last week...fellow triathlete himself. I ask him when his first Ironman will be and he 'casually' sneaks in "What do you think about Western Australia 2009?" Man!! Ever since then I can't get it out of my head....why sure? Another Ironman in AUSTRALIA!!! absofreakinlutely!!!

So with that I am considering the sign up in December...if I can only save my pennies to get there!! Anyone want to come along?

3 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Yeah--I'll come along as a SPECTATOR!!! (and personal assistant)

Anonymous said...

Hey, that race is closer to me than you - would love to come, but it still costs a fortune to get there even from this close...

Will definitely be doing the race after the kids have stopped stealing my money for school, clothes, food etc....

Aldi26 said...

Oooh...I want to be a part of the cheering committee!! :)