Monday, August 11, 2008

some miles on the bike!

Well, I was motivated to get out twice on the bike this past weekend....I put in 35 miles on Saturday (went out by myself) and then on Sunday I met my friend Clark for 55 miles of the Dam Loop. It felt good to be back on the bike, although I am not ready to start running anytime soon and well, I do have a Half Marathon in November!! it is just toooooo DAMN HOTTTTTTT!!!!

With the Olympics being on right now I am motivated to get the workouts in early so I can watch the coverage on Prime Time at night.....today I will go to Core class and tomorrow I will try to get up and swim early!

Is anyone else PLASTERED to the TV like me in regard to the Olympics? How about that swim relay last night?!?!?!?! And my favorite Pro Female Cyclist, Emma Johanssen took the silver medal in the road race.....she is super cool.

LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Eric said...

My tranning scheduele goes around the olympic for the next 2 weeks

Anonymous said...

The swimming at the olympics is AWESUM!!!!!!!!! That relay was just incredible! Am hanging out for the triathlon though! That will be a mean competition, both the mens and womens. Us Kiwis are so far doing great in the rowing, so am glued to that too.

Glad you had some good rides over the weekend.