Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here I AM!!!

I know, I know....it was only a 7 day bike ride I was on but it took me twice as long to recover from being away.

So, I am back....from the wonderful, welcoming state of Iowa. Man, there are some GOOD people in Iowa. I rode 6 out of the 7 days and put in about 440 miles on my road bike. I guess that is one way to get thrown back onto the bike after the good old Ironman. Team LIVESTRONG had a really good time. I highly recommend this event if you are wanting to put in some really good mileage for training, eat some amazing food and meet some really great people from all over! Here is a picture of the TEAM the night that Lance came to hang out...


I was gone for 12 days and since then.....well, I have not done much. A few swim workouts, a few small runs, I did venture to Core class....ouch....on Monday and I will go on a ride with a friend this Saturday.

I feel un-inspired to sign up for a race at this point...but know I should start looking as all that good training I put in during the spring is going to waste.

I may not have any good training updates anytime soon.....just because.

2 comments:

Coach Bill said...

welcome back - see you in october - we will have 6-7 athletes racing Clermont

Aldi26 said...

Welcome back....we missed you! :)