Monday, June 16, 2008

In the next few days....

Got home and had this email from Shelley....man, I have a lot of really amazing friends. Thanks for the reminders...Did I mention I am nervous??

"So in the next few days, and particularly on Sunday, when the miles are feeling oh so long, I want you to remember...

who you are! A survivor, a fighter, a rock star, a fabulous woman.

why you're there! And only you know the real reason. Just remember it and stay true to it.

you've done the training. All of it. It will take you where you need to go.

you're my hero. Enough said.

you are loved. By me, your friends, your family.


I'll be watching you on Sunday. I only wish that I could be there in person to see your face as you come across that finish line.

If you need something while you're gone, call me. I'll do what I can to help.

You're on my mind. Now go get em Snakebike!"

It is things like this that will run through my head on that course. We do get by with a little help from our friends...yes? Ok, off to eat a good dinner and REST, REST, REST!!!

No comments: