Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Team Colleen!!


You don't even know how much I love these girls...you just don't. These ladies in the picture are my posse from Orlando, Florida. From left to right..Robin, me, Heidi, Andi. I met Andi from the Wonderful World of Walt Disney singing days...("do you remember when we were in Vybe??") I met Robin and Heidi through Team In Training and well, the rest is history I guess you can say. These ladies will fly up to Idaho for my Ironman in 10 days. They will sit through 13+ hours of me on this course, they will cheer and probably lose their voices, and they do this just because they love me and love seeing me set goals.

Life is good with people like this in it...I love them for the way they have supported me THROUGH IT ALL!!!

Can't wait to see you 3...

1 comment:

Andi said...

It is our pleasure!! You are a champion!!! Can't wait to see you succeed!! Love you! Andi
....remember when we were in Vybe? heeheee, it's so stupid,but it makes me laugh!