Friday, April 4, 2008

Good week, ready to get back!!

Before going into the weekend here is what my week looked like:

Monday- DAY OFF!! Beers and Tex Mex with Meg B. and Amanda F.
Tuesday- swim 2400m
Wednesday- swim 2900m & 1 hour bike on trainer. (yes, I was supposed to ride with Maggie, however when you get to the location and have no helmet then you are punished to the indoor trainer. yuck)
Thursday- 2 mile run in the AM, Texas Iron Brick workout on 620 hills..Tough, totally kicked my ass!!
Friday- Open Water swim tonight..will try to go 1.5 miles.

Here is what the weekend will look like:
Saturday- 3-4 hour base ride
Sunday- 1.5 hour run, 45 minute recovery swim

That is recovery week for me and next week I am back to hitting it hard reaching for the peak!!

I am a little over TWO Months away from the BIG day!!

Get excited folks!

No comments: