Monday, April 21, 2008

This Week's Training!!

Monday- swim with T3 tonight!
Tuesday- 75 minute ride (AM workout), 75 min ride with TEAM MAGLEEN and 60 minute run. (PM workout)
Wednesday- swim with T3, early morning!!
Thursday- Bike workout in the AM, possible hill repeats. 40 min ez run with 2-3 strides (PM)
Friday- DAY OFF!!!! WOO HOO!!!
Saturday- 2.5-4.0 hrs ride with 3 X (20-30 min at goal pace) all with 15 min ez in between. 60 minute run off the bike.
Sunday- 90 min ride with 15,10,5 min fast all with 5 min ez, 2 hour run off the bike!

DOUBLE BRICK WEEKEND.....who is in??? anyone?

It's gonna be RAD!!!

by they way, TODAY is 2 month until race day!!!!

2 comments:

Aldi26 said...

I'm getting tired just reading about it!

Lately my hardest workout has been walking the dog around the neighborhood. Being sick is no fun! :( But I think it's almost gone, so I'm off to computrainer class tonight, and possibly some interval riding with the boys from the shop on Thursday! I have been told that ride will kick my butt! Yea!

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

So--anytime for a drink in this crazy schedule of yours?? I'd love to dig in to the life of Colleen!

I'm just now starting to think about coming back to some workouts :-)