Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Recovery Week??

Coach Jamie wrote, "This week should be all about recovery. Cut out the intensity for the first part of the week and dial things back by 50% for the entire week. Excpet swim workouts, you can still do the full time on those. Friday should be off."

Here is what my week will look like with 'dialing things back'. I love Ironman training.

Monday- Day off!!!! Dinner with Meg B. & Amanda F.
Tuesday- 2300 m swim, 25 minute run EZ tempo.
Wednesday- 2900 m swim, 60 minute EZ spin. (with Maggie in the PM!!!)
Thursday- Texas Iron Brick Workout
Friday- Day off!!! :)
Saturday- 3 hour base ride, 20 min run off bike.
Sunday- 1-1.5 hour run (depending on how I am feeling) and a 45 minute recovery swim.

What I love that even though dialing back....I am still going almost 12 hours. Awesome.

Welcome to April and May Colleen.

1 comment:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Enjoy it...savor it...relish it...