Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tough yet Effective...

I have had some allergy and chest congestion issues since Wednesday...I took Thursday and Friday off to recover for the weekend.

Saturday- 4 hr, 15 min bike ride (70 miles) averaging 17-17.5 mph followed by a 60 minute run putting in almost 7 miles. I started this workout with Maggie at 1:00 in the afternoon...it was HOT.

Sunday-
90 minute bike ride with 5, 10, 15 & 20 min at goal pace with 5 minutes in between. It was raining outside so it became a day on the trainer. Did that and then off on a 2 hour run. I did some hills within this run and the exciting thing is I felt strong!! My feet were a bit sore and tender by the end of the run (did I mention I NEED new running shoes?) but my body felt like it had MORE in it. I am guessing that is the way I should be feeling?

Super exciting friends!!!

1 comment:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

kick some ass at Wildflower this weekend!!