Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Enough Alida!!!!

Ok....let me explain the lack of posts. First...I traveled to Salt Lake City last week, got back on Friday....hit the ground running and right now, I have NO internet at mi casa. I mean...NONE. I had a 4.5 hour ride on Sunday, absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and got to ride with some folks from the Cap Tex and Wildflower teams. (TNT folk) Got in a few hills, mainly rollers and just enjoyed being outside. (you jealous now Alida? Was it above 28 in Chicago?)

After biking it was onto church for a last minute rehearsal for Easter services on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

After that was completed on Sunday...I then came home for a 1.5 hour run (where my legs felt like lead). Drove up north to get my dog from Miss T. and finally got into bed exhausted at around 1030 PM.

Start of a new week.....Monday was a day off (went to Core class where my Monday night date put a hurt on)

Tuesday- Swim at 545 AM, felt great!!!
Texas Iron run practice tonight

Wednesday- Swim at Barton Springs 6 AM
Core class and 30 minute tempo run

Thursday- Swim at 545 AM
Bike workout in the evening

Friday- day off!!

Saturday- 2.5 hour ride

Sunday- LONESTAR Half Ironman!!!!! GET READY!!!!!!

Sunday afternoon, nap and a few beers.

I will try to get on the computer, download some pictures and tell you all about my adventures in Salt Lake (through pictures and a few other updates on life)

This post was boring....but if I didn't post, Alida might hurt me.

3 comments:

Aldi26 said...

Wow, didn't think I could spring you into action like that with one tiny comment! :) (You should be happy that you get comments!)

And yes, I am jealous. We still have snow on the ground from our snowstorm on Friday that dumped around 7 inches on us! Of course it's sunny and around 55 degrees right now because I'm stuck at work, but it's expected to start snowing again and be back to the high 30's by the weekend.

Oh yeah, and I'm coming to Austin next week! :)

Me said...

You're so lucky that you said hi at the end of practice. Also, I thought you and Maggie moved out of the baby lane or whatever funny name that you called it one time?

Me said...

It says that your Thursday workout includes a bike workout. Is that correct or are you really doing a run workout? ;-)