Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today.

I was still sore from Core Workout yesterday. Thank you Josh.

Got up for 545 AM Swim....Yes, I made it this time Eric!!! Swam 2700 m

Went to work, was hungry every 1.5 hours. Almost ate my shoes.

Left work at 4, went to Town Lake, did a 1 hr run with 15 minute warm up, 20 minute tempo and 10 x 1min fast with 1 min ez between. Then 5 minute cool down.

I am now home, going to make dinner, sit my ass on the couch and do some Trigger Point Therapy and oh yeah, have a BEER!!

Yum!!!

Happy Training!

1 comment:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Nice work and congrats on making it to swim practice on Tuesday morning (even though it mostly feels like self-mutilation as they slowly take the cover off of the pool!) :-) Oh yeah--I also get the hunger thing!! I could eat all-the-time.