Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Run Colleen Run

Today was a SUPERB training day!!!

Had a 2700 swim, which felt awesome. (I know, i can't believe I am saying it either)

Off to work where I am diligently starting the carb loading for this weeks race per the nutrition discussion with Jeff at Texas Iron Camp.

Then left work and headed to Texas Iron Run Workout.

For those racing the Half Ironman this weekend...

we did 4 Half Mile repeats at Zilker. 2 minutes rest in between.

Here is how mine went.

3:38
3:39
3:35
3:40

Not bad friends.....and I felt good at the end of it all!!

I am loving this training right now!

Then after the run, I got good time with Miss Magzilla as we ate to our hearts content at Casa!! YUM!!!

Good times catching up with my friend and good, healthy food!

YEAH!!!

No comments: