Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Run with Thiele & dinner

Had a good 48 minute run with my girl Thiele, Mama T, T Loca (she has a few names) tonight after work. It was good, we did a few of the 'rolling hills' that are around my apartment! She rocks and is super fun to run with. After the run...yeah, you got it...CORE TIME!! We did some planks and pushups. I then made a tasty healthy dinner (or at least I thought it was) with some baked chicken, kale, green beans and red potatoes!! YUM!!! (oh and maybe a glass or 2 of wine!)

Relaxed a bit, worked on my language skills for the upcoming tests and now off to bed. Why? Early rise tomorrow and long day...

5 AM wake up for Hill workout (Running)
Then work
Core Class from 530 PM- 645 PM
Swimming from 715 PM- 830 PM

Yeah, that's my day. Temperature is dropping again....36 degrees right now and they are calling for possible ice and sleet. Ick. If you think Texas doesn't get cold or that we are always desert weather...you are severely wrong. I had to go buy a few sweaters last week.....cause I don't own any.

So if I don't post tomorrow, it is because I came home after swim and went directly to BED.

No comments: