Friday, January 11, 2008

Yoga Yoga

It's Friday and I needed a little relaxation from the week....so I went to Hatha Flow at Yoga Yoga with Maggie from 430-600. Just what the doctor ordered. It reminded me of how important strength and flexibility are with the training I am doing. I am going to try and go every Friday.

Breathing deep. Escaping from the craziness of the world. Opening your heart.

Nothing wrong with any of that.

I am ready for a 10 mile run tomorrow and then a 40 mile bike ride on Sunday.

p.s. I forgot to mention in my last post that I found out I LOVE to run on Town Lake trail with a head lamp, after dark. (I was NOT by myself, so don't panic) I was running with another girl....but I felt like I was so escapee. Maybe I will get to run with my head lamp at CdA??

2 comments:

Me said...

Which Yoga Yoga do you go to? I go to the one on Westgate.

Me said...

If you and Magzilla want to meet up for yoga sometime, let me know. I definitely need to be going to yoga more.