Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend Workouts!!

So Friday night I went to a movie with a few girlfriends (Thanks Fran and Espy!!) Got up Saturday morning, took a 40 mile bike ride working on my high cadence. I really want to finish the 112 mile bike in 6 hours. Being that I did a tough 56 mile course in 3, I think this is doable if I really set my mind to it.

(Went out Saturday night with Chadly & Maggie to rock out to a few bands.)

Didn't get up so early on Sunday to run. (I wonder why) Instead I waited until about 3:00 in the afternoon to put in about 7.5 miles with Amber! My legs felt heavy, yes indeed.

I am doing the Austin Half Marathon on February 17th, so just trying to get my miles up for that!

Good weekend....trying to build a strong base this month.

I start back to swimming.....this week. Get excited!!

No comments: