Thursday, January 10, 2008

Texas Iron...Tempo Run

Went to Jack & Adams to meet up with Texas Iron for my first Group workout. It was a lot of fun and I am excited about having this outlet away from Team In Training. (i love my teams, but a girl has to get her own workouts in and meet other folks) We did a warm-up and ran to Auditorium Shores parking lot and then we did a Tempo run consisting of a loop along Town Lake Trail and Riverside.

1 long loop
1 short loop active recovery.
2 long loops
1 short loop active recovery
1 long loop
1 short loop active recovery

It was fun and I really like how everyone in this group is super open to new people! I am excited to be pushed by Jenn, Andrea and Jamie!

now off to bed. Me tired.

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey, glad you enjoyed the workout. The group is a pretty good group.

Also, good news for you. The best thing that's going to happen to you all year just happened today. I finally added a link to your blog from my blog. Congrats!