Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Confessions of "the one who Slept in"


Carrie, you gave me props for Dam Loop and then Wilke. I have to be honest... I had every intention of getting to Wilke in the morning. It didn't happen, the alarm went off at 5 AM and I quickly turned it off and then didn't move from my bed until 7 AM. Yes, it just so happens that 7 AM is now considered sleeping in!! Since 4 of the 7 days a week I am up at 5 AM, sleeping in is 7 AM.

I still had a productive day of working out, ran 45 minutes before Core Class. Went to Pat Evoe's core class, which totally rocked. It was the right kind of tough that I needed....some recovery and some kicking my ass. Then after core, I went to my final night of the T3 swim clinic. Yes, everyone I graduated and now I am able to swim with the big kids. It's quite an accomplishment as many of you know, swimming is NOT my thing. I am actually glad it is over, I learned a lot, but I also learned I really hate swimming at 715 PM. I am too tired and not focused at that point. I really love swimming early mornings, which is what will start for me this coming week all the way through my Ironman. Anyone want to join?

I am looking forward to a weekend of beautiful weather!! I will be out on my bike on Saturday, a 50 mile ride and then 60 minute run on Sunday.....maybe a swim if I am feeling up to it! Oh, and Yoga with Hannah on Friday night, that is going to be awesome!!

I am moving apartments next week, so be patient with me if the blog is at a standstill.

Happy almost Friday & onto our weekend o fun!

1 comment:

Me said...

I prefer swimming with T3 in the evenings compared to the morning. I haven't been up at 5am in quite awhile and I like it that way. I'll probably start getting up early soon once I start getting my fat ass back to hardcore training.