Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Monday, Monday

As the old Carpenter song goes, "rainy days and Mondays always get me down..." but not on February 4, 2008. It was a good Monday. Got up and "slept in" until 745 AM. Went to work, got quite a bit accomplished and the day went by fast (thankfully).

Met my friends Thiele, Randy and Vanessa for a really great 3 mile Tempo run, then Core Class at Jack & Adam's (and what I call my Monday night date) to find out that yes, I was getting stood up. Sigh. The normal instructor was not teaching and the guy that taught...yeah, he is kinda a tool. Still a decent workout though but I missed Josh.

After this it was off to T3 Swim Clinic. We ended up putting in about 1900 m because we were able to swim for an hour, 15 minutes. We learned a few new drills and I am really starting to see a nice rhythm with my strokes. We are doing a lot of 75 m drill sets but I can feel it all beginning to click...which is GREAT!! 2.4 miles is a long way to swim!

Today (Tuesday) I have a run workout with Texas Iron tonight, which should be fun and challenging as well!

Good start to my week, it is nice to be feeling 100% again!!

No comments: