Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is it Monday again???

Yup...Monday's always seem super slow. Hard to get up and motivate myself to get up after a long weekend of training and go into work.

And then work seemed to tick-tock, tick-tock by ever so SLOWLY.

Finally it was time for me to head down to J & A's for a 30 minute ez run and Core class, which the instructor didn't show up for and so my friend Randy taught, which was fine except that I found myself modifying a lot of things because he was going back to the old skool Adam Reiser teaching and my body doesn't need that before The Austin Half this weekend.

After that is was off to T3 for some swim action. We learned a few more drills and we only have 3 classes left before I can just join the training group and SWIM.

I somewhat lost count but we did around 1500 m last night at swim. A lot of stopping to learn new stuff but that's ok.

Alright, that's all. Pretty boring Monday. Tuesday is my day of REST and I am ready for that!!!

No comments: