Thursday, February 7, 2008

Texas Iron...Run/Strength

Tonight rocked and I actually got through the workout feeling really good. We met at Clark Field at UT and had a circuit of different Core exercises followed by one lap of the track. We did the Circuit + Run 4 times, and I felt really strong through each round. I actually think I had a few more rounds in me....but I didn't tell the coaches that, especially since I was still feeling my legs from the Hill workout on Wednesday morning, THANKS JEFF!!!

Could the "not feeling too tired after 4 rounds of the circuit" mean I am getting stronger and 1 year of Core workout is paying off? That certainly feels good.

Thanks for all the emails & calls about Dr. stuff. I have no answers yet, I just know that my vitals are not exactly normal, my blood work is weird and I am tired 90% of the time. Since my history calls for them to be worried, they are running my tests through EVERYTHING. I should know something early next week? Or at least know what the next step is.

Well, it is 1030 PM right now, and that is LATE for me to stay up!! Tomorrow is an early morning swim at 6 AM. Good times. Can't wait.

Actually, I am excited cause I missed my T3 swim on Wednesday night due to my car not starting. And I was really mad I couldn't get there.

Tomorrow is Friday which means....THE WEEKEND! I am doing a 50 mile ride with a few friends on Saturday & an 8 mile run on Sunday.

And the weather looks like it is supposed to be AMAZING! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

No comments: