Friday, February 22, 2008

It's official...I GRADUATED!!


As you all know, I had signed up for the T3 swim clinic last fall, that clinic was cut short by a nasty bike crash that had me sitting on my couch for about 5 weeks. I came back the end of January to complete it because I want to be able to swim with T3 for my Ironman training.

On Wednesday, February 20, I became the first class of 08 to graduate from this clinic. Pretty exciting folks....and what is awesome is my underwater videos showed major improvement! I just need to build up endurance now and continue to focus on good technique.

My goal with this clinic was to feel more efficient (which I do) and to be able to do a race, and not start my race after the swim portion. I think by the end of this Tri season that goal will be accomplished. I will always be an average swimmer, but that is way better than my first 2 seasons of Triathlon.

I highly recommend T3's swim clinic for those that may not be sure of the water and their efficiency. Mo & Chrissie will break your swim down only to make you faster.

So glad I graduated....now I gotta swim 2.4 miles in June!!!

3 comments:

Brian Kirk said...

luckily for us coeur d' alene is wetsuite friendly :)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Awesome and Congrats!! I also endorse T3 for good local training. It's taken me a while, but I think I'm finally finding my stroke and they are great coaches.

I swam 2.4 miles this morning at Barton Springs--which was unfathomable just a few short months ago. You will get there!!!

Thanks for voting, btw! I find out Sunday if I make it to FINAL round so I'll definitely need the push!!

Heading to Mexico this weekend for a little relaxation--see you next Wed at core!

Me said...

I'm cursing Chrissie's name today because of the workout last night. Geez, it was tough.